[OM] Re: Are we oly or are we just nostalgic?

Subject: [OM] Re: Are we oly or are we just nostalgic?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 07:46:14 EDT
In a message dated 10/24/2007 1:06:31 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
Spotz@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

What is  "An Olympus Standard" ?

Moose has this one correct.  McKeown says,"Extremely rare. If you see  one
for sale, be prepared for a bidding battle with a dozen Samurai  warriors."

"Any camera which has been used to expose film in the last 30  days gets
double the normal point value"
exposed the film, but can't claim  the points. On the 52nd shot the film
broke when winding on. I forgot that I  had only a 24 35mm full frame film in
the
F. I was way to busy enjoying taking  photos.

This is actually a pretty easy fix if you have a film changing bag.   If not,
it is one of the things the local camera store (Wolf, Ritz, etc.) is  pretty
good at doing.  Just carry the camera in, tell them what the problem  is and
they can do it.  This happens from time to time in my class.   Bill Barber