[OM] Re: Are we oly or are we just nostalgic?

Subject: [OM] Re: Are we oly or are we just nostalgic?
From: David Carter <Spotz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 22:09:25 +1300

> Moose has this one correct.  McKeown says,"Extremely rare. If you see  one
> for sale, be prepared for a bidding battle with a dozen Samurai  warriors."

Thanks to you & Moose. I must look out for one to add to the collection
and some Ninja to protect me. I did check McKeown's index. Under Olympus
Standard, whereas it is actually under Olympus Olympus Standard page 747 !!!

> "Any camera which has been used to expose film in the last 30  days gets
> double the normal point value"
> exposed the film, but can't claim  the points. On the 52nd shot the film
> broke when winding on. I forgot that I  had only a 24 35mm full frame film in
> the
> F. I was way to busy enjoying taking  photos.
>
> This is actually a pretty easy fix if you have a film changing bag.   If not,
> it is one of the things the local camera store (Wolf, Ritz, etc.) is  pretty
> good at doing.  Just carry the camera in, tell them what the problem  is and
> they can do it.  This happens from time to time in my class.   Bill Barber
I only discovered it when I opened the back, *bugger* . This is the
first time that's ever happened to me. And I didn't realize what'd
happened. It was also the first film I've ever put through a F. Plus
rewinding it felt OK, so obviously I wasn't paying enough attention to
what I was doing.

david