[OM] Re: Are we oly or are we just nostalgic?

Subject: [OM] Re: Are we oly or are we just nostalgic?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 09:00:45 EDT

In a message dated 10/25/2007 4:09:53 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
Spotz@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I only  discovered it when I opened the back, *bugger* . This is the
first time  that's ever happened to me. And I didn't realize what'd
happened. It was  also the first film I've ever put through a F. Plus
rewinding it felt OK,  so obviously I wasn't paying enough attention to
what I was  doing.

david

If you replaced the back without much delay, most of your images would have
been just fine.  You will lose a few frames, but not all of it.  Bill  Barber