[OM] Re: E-3 Availability

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 Availability
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 08:42:49 EDT

In a message dated 10/22/2007 5:49:27 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
piers@xxxxxxxx writes:

And Park  Cameras also advertise it.  But my sources assure me that neither
of  them have any, nor does Olympus UK, and the latter will  not speculate  on
when they might have any at all, let alone enough to satisfy all the  orders
that DD and Park are taking from the impatient amongst us.

So  for the UK, it should so far be E-3  non-availability.

Not to worry.  With a small crappy sensor, too few focusing points, a  weight
problem, unaffordable lenses, a body which isn't backwards compatible  with
our 1970's gear, no one will buy them and there will be a glut on the  market.
Prices will plummet and you will be able to pick up a body and a  backup for
the price of a couple cups of your favorite Starbucks brew.

Sure hope mine doesn't get wait listed when I pull the trigger at  retail.
<{B^)  Bill Barber