[OM] Re: Are we oly or are we just nostalgic?

Subject: [OM] Re: Are we oly or are we just nostalgic?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 08:33:27 EDT

In a message dated 10/22/2007 4:31:51 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
Spotz@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Welcome  to the film-only club

Bob, welcome and I think someone has this list confused with apug.org which
really is film only.  Hang around here and we will help you either get past
20 or help you find new homes for some of the 20.  No, I don't need any  more .
. . don't have a Semi-Olympus do you?   How about a hood for a  Chrome Six.
Are you sure you made the right decision moving from lurk  mode?  <{B^)  Bill
Barber