[OM] Re: Are we oly or are we just nostalgic?

Subject: [OM] Re: Are we oly or are we just nostalgic?
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:25:43 -0400
Oh dearie me. I feel the shame coming on for not fessing up sooner. Hi, I'm
Dan and I am a Zuikoholic.

Right now from my desk I can see six shoeboxes that contain, I think, six OM
bodies in each box. Does this mean I have a problem? Oh I can also see two
camera bags that have the OM stuff I actually use with another two bodies.
Don't get me started on the lenses... Well at least I don't have entire
cupboard devoted to them like I know Bill does :)

Dan S.