[OM] Re: Are we oly or are we just nostalgic?

Subject: [OM] Re: Are we oly or are we just nostalgic?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 03:33:15 -0700
What bunk!

One point for any operating single digit body, even though the OM-3 and
3Ti are silly, overpriced things and the 2S is just a superfluous,
neither here nor there thing between the lovely 2n and the 4 series.

Half a point for OM-20(G), a full point for a working OMPC.

OM-1 or 2 with prism trouble, but otherwise ok together plus
non-operational OM-10 prism donor body is one point.

Nothing for other OM bodies. How about the Olympus Six?

Maybe two points for any OM-1 CLAed within the last 10 years?

Moose