[OM] Re: OM 1 MD

Subject: [OM] Re: OM 1 MD
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 23:09:06 EDT

In a message dated 10/21/2007 8:20:01 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx writes:

came  back with nonfunctioning light meter.  Then I send it back...four
times,  can you believe it?  Four fucking times and light meter no workie.   I
have
no more than fifty pictures taken with it since then and now this...but  I
got a free focusing screen for all my trouble...:)
Time to dust off the  mint OM PC...when am I going to find the time to redo,
I have no idea.   It has been hectic lately.  Didnt even go to Bulgaria as
planned.
In a  mean time, if you have a simple fix for me, please let me  know.

No light meter, no problem.  Nothing sunny 16 and a little latitude  can't
deal with in the proper hands (yours). No shutter.  Now, that is a  problem.
The TOPE can be shot with any Olympus and there will be some not  shot with any
of the OM or e-series cameras.  OMPC, now that is a sweet  little number,
unless the mirror decides to stick in the up position.  You  may need to put a
call out for an emergency loaner.  Bill  Barber