[OM] Re: Low light photography

Subject: [OM] Re: Low light photography
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 07:19:30 +1000
John
Long exposures, tungsten film, mechanical camera, good light meter -
Lunasix for instance will give long exposure readings.
If time is limited, go down beforehand if possible and take some
readings.
Ask if you can borrow some of the battery powered safety lights (hat
and belt units) perhaps for additional light.
They aren't powerful but will give some spotlighting.
Doesn't look like you'll be able to do much more than 'dark and
moody' shots.
You won't be able to light up a whole gallery so go for the
claustrophobic stuff.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx