[OM] Re: Another monitor calibration issue

Subject: [OM] Re: Another monitor calibration issue
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 22:37:57 -0300
Didn't know about this very interesting physiological issue.

Again, this list is amazing. You people cannot imagine how much have I
learned here since subscribed.

Thank you all, and thank you Winsor and AG for this particular post and
link.

Fernando.

Winsor Crosby wrote:
> Nope. Standard rods and cones here.
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haidinger's_brush
>

> Winsor
> Long Beach, California, USA
>

> On / September 26, 2007 CE, at 2:56 PM, AG Schnozz wrote:
>

>> I thought it was just me...  But I've been running into an issue with
>> my LCD monitors with Haidinger's Brush.  Anybody else fighting this?

> List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
> List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

Dr. Fernando González Gentile

Av. L. P. Ponce 1526B - 11600 Montevideo, URUGUAY.

++598 2 7084858