[OM] Re: Another monitor calibration issue

Subject: [OM] Re: Another monitor calibration issue
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 20:16:30 -0300
Oh, sorry: now I understand, but I couldn't link polarized light, yellow
and blue, and UV when you made the joke.
Perhaps too fascinated with the Heidinger brush ... :)

I flied into that site not long ago, when mentioned here. Didn't have
time to explore it as I would have liked to, though; so your explanation
is very welcomed.

To confuse me further, I had just finished a hard scanning job of two
drops of nectar ... could resize and send offlist if you wish.

Fernando.