[OM] Re: Sony A-700 Announcement...

Subject: [OM] Re: Sony A-700 Announcement...
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 20:21:34 -0700
I was hoping I wouldn't be the only one to come back to photography
and say than now I know why my E-1 photos lack the quality I was sure
they would have. It's clearly not the fault of  the photographer. The
simple straightforward Kodak (American) sensor doesn't understand the
finer more subtle points of artistic communication and removed so much
of what was in the scene. Why even the four thirds Leica can tell when
the blue jeans should be purple.

-jeff