[OM] Re: Sony A-700 Announcement...

Subject: [OM] Re: Sony A-700 Announcement...
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 14:01:01 -0700 (PDT)
Winsor wrote:
> Further along with the screwdriver analogy, I have some with the
> Craftsman name and some with the Stanley name and, to be honest, I
> lack the knowledge and tools to properly evaluate which is really
> best. One brand has better selection and the other has more
> comfortable handles. They both do the job. Of course, if I have a
> big job, I do appreciate the motorized bliss of my Hitachi
> electric screwdriver.

You still use "manual" screwdrivers?  How quaint. I've long since
gone to powered and will never look back.  The only problem is that
the manufacturers keep coming out with new models which are faster
and have more "bits".  We get caught on this upgrade treadmill.
Someday, I might like to become a professional mechanic. Which
powered screwdriver would you recommend?

AG

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.