[OM] Re: Sony A-700 Announcement...

Subject: [OM] Re: Sony A-700 Announcement...
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 18:32:54 -0700
AG & Chuck,

I think Chuck is giving you some pretty poor advice here. Those Kit
tools are fine for the money, and for most folks, but they are of lower
quality and don't perform as well as the real pro tools. (Which DON'T
come with the truck.) There is no way you can get professional results
with the kit tools. They are fine for most hobbyists and consumers, but
if you really want to be a pro, you will need the pro models, they just
plain out perform the kit models.

Jim Couch