[OM] Re: Sony A-700 Announcement...

Subject: [OM] Re: Sony A-700 Announcement...
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 11:07:20 -0700
I just love rationality. Well said, Jim.

Further along with the screwdriver analogy, I have some with the
Craftsman name and some with the Stanley name and, to be honest, I
lack the knowledge and tools to properly evaluate which is really
best. One brand has better selection and the other has more
comfortable handles. They both do the job. Of course, if I have a big
job, I do appreciate the motorized bliss of my Hitachi electric
screwdriver.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA