[OM] Re: E-3 announcement

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 announcement
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 10:03:41 +1000
Leandro DUTRA wrote:
> Now does this means that Nikon or Canon mounts are standards, or just
> special agreements, or just reverse engineering?

If a "special agreement" is signed, does that mean it is not a "standard"?

As the last time I posted this your response was "Whatever", I'm not
sure how much you will have an interest in it being addressed within
this context, but...

"Details of the Four Thirds System standard are available to camera
equipment manufacturers and industry organizations on an NDA
Non-Discluser Agreement] basis. Full specifications cannot be provided
to individuals or other educational/research entities"
http://www.four-thirds.org/en/about/benefit.html

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz