[OM] Re: E-3 announcement

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 announcement
From: "khen lim" <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2007 02:41:23 +0800
On 04/09/07, Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The rumored price around $2000 does not place it in a professional
> camera category especially if you consider the inevitably lower
> street price. There is no reason not to think it will be a nice mid
> price camera with a better body and so so sensor which will sell much
> better than a pro level camera.

Errrr, Winsor....the OM-4 was considerably cheaper than either the F-1n or
the F-3HP or F-3T. Does that mean that the OM-4 is less of a pro camera?
The Honda NS-X was remarkably cheaper than its immediate rival at that time,
the Ferrari 328 but it beat the crap out of it. It was also better made.
More driveable. More RELIABLE.

K.

--
"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of people" - Emily
Cox