[OM] Re: Walt update

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt update
From: "Marc Lawrence" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:47:41 +1000
> Bill Barber (NSURIT@xxxxxxx) wrote:
> I am in daily communication with a friend of Walt and have
> elected to not pass on all the communications about his
> condition.  Today I will share that communication in it
> entirety.  Walt is having a difficult time.

To quote Bart Simpson, of all people, "I didn't think it was
physically possible, but this both sucks and blows". Gees,
I hope he's fighting his damnedest, and if I was a praying
man I'd be praying-blue that the gods get off their arses
and set him right, and ease-up putting him and his family
through this bollocks.

I'm barracking for him, and thinking of his family, for what
little that might be worth, but, just as an addendum, I send
thanks to Bill too for his thoughtful updates.

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz