[OM] Walt update

Subject: [OM] Walt update
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 22:05:57 EDT
I am in daily communication with a friend of Walt and have elected to not
pass on all the communications about his condition.  Today I will share  that
communication in it entirety.  Walt is having a difficult time.
Bill Barber

He slept the whole time I was there.  They had given him a  sedative and some
morphine, because he had been agitated and in pain.  His  abdomen is
accumulating fluid again, even though they drew off 5 liters  yesterday.  They
finally
did the swallowing ability test today, and  unfortunately, he failed.  I
don't know what they will do for now except  continue the NG tube feeding.

Please keep the prayers going.