[OM] Re: Walt update

Subject: [OM] Re: Walt update
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 21:23:45 -0500
NSURIT@xxxxxxx wrote:
> I am in daily communication with a friend of Walt and have elected to not
> pass on all the communications about his condition.  Today I will share  that
> communication in it entirety.  Walt is having a difficult time.
> Bill Barber

Man, this really sucks.  I work in a hospital, and often have to go into
ICU to fix computers.  I see patients lying there like Walt must be, and
my heart always goes out to them and their families.

This is tough....

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"There's a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon