[OM] Re: [OT] Time - Fluke - scopemeter 123

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Time - Fluke - scopemeter 123
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:00:22 -0700
Shall reply to my own reply here.  There is a newer formulation battery
available.  It's a Ni-MH battery.  BP120MH.

List here in the states is $80.  Has a two week lead time, but from what
I see, it looks like it ought to have double or better the life span
(between charges that is) of the Ni-Cads at their best.

It pays to go ask the people who actually work on these things.

Still a ni-cad, and still shows up in the parts listing I have access to
http://tinyurl.com/2zgred

If you go to the country specific site from Fluke, it 'should' assist
you in determining how to obtain replacement.

I'll go ask the parts people for my building about it and see if I can
get any addition information for you.

immediately.
List usage info:     http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies:        olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx