[OM] Re: OT? Travel slide, proper ISO

Subject: [OM] Re: OT? Travel slide, proper ISO
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 11:13:51 -0500
The fact is, nobody ever got anywhere shooting portraits on chrome film.
That being said, the absolutely best is Astia. It has the lowest contrast of
any chrome I'm familiar with, and the colors are the most "realistic."

Provia could do, but it is a little more snappy, and the color is more
saturated.

I haven't shot Kodak in a while, so they may have "improved" is some, but
there may be one of the G films that will be good. Generally, the G films
are quite a bit more expensive than Fuji equivelents, so that's why I have
stayed away.

Bill Pearce