[OM] Re: F31fd --- was Re: Advice please- stage photography

Subject: [OM] Re: F31fd --- was Re: Advice please- stage photography
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 10:56:57 -0500
 I remember telling people at university
>  in the mid 80's that drinking would be it would be outlawed in much
> the same way as smoking.
We tried that over here, and the result is an organized crime problem that
continues to be a problem.

We are under a seige from people that want to outlaw smoking everywhere.
Each time I ask, "When you succeed, what's next?" the answer is, "Why,
nothing."

Now, we are looking at outlawing certain kinds of fat. In Chicago, I think,
they are shutting down goose liver pate. Now, I first recognise the
inhumanity involved in production and second, don't like it anyway, but, and
I speak in the absence of Walt, there will be something next. The
prohibitionists will soon be drunk with power.

Oh, and solar clothing? How do you expect to get those E-1 batteries
recharged on Safari?

Bill Pearce