[OM] Re: F31fd --- was Re: Advice please- stage photography

Subject: [OM] Re: F31fd --- was Re: Advice please- stage photography
From: "Christos Stavrou" <christos.stavrou@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:39:20 +0100
On 09/07/07, swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [..]  I am getting quite concerned looking from the outside at the
> way things are going in the UK.

Things do not go so well...
http://thinkinpictures.wordpress.com/2007/07/06/last-cigarette/

Although they provide more opportunities for interesting photography,
see above :)
the erosion of liberties is systematic during the last years,
http://www.noliberties.com/index.htm

whereas the new definitions of criminal behaviours just in few years
has been.. astronomical... And here is the really scary for me, how
personal behaviours are increasingly criminalised, become part of the
law and order apparatus.

CS

--
Christos Stavrou Photography