[OM] Re: F31fd --- was Re: Advice please- stage photography

Subject: [OM] Re: F31fd --- was Re: Advice please- stage photography
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2007 17:46:02 +0200
Hi Chris,

It was a joke I hope!!  although the way things are going it may become
true soon. I am getting quite concerned looking from the outside at the
way things are going in the UK. I remember telling people at university
  in the mid 80's that drinking would be it would be outlawed in much
the same way as smoking. I was also laughed at for my solar power
clothing idea yet now I see someone has made a jacket with built in
solar panel :-), should have patented that one.

IanW