[OM] Re: E-510 First Impressions (and 410)

Subject: [OM] Re: E-510 First Impressions (and 410)
From: Andrew Wiese <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 10:50:46 -0700 (PDT)

The E-410 gets a very positive review in Germany's Photonews this month, the
only listed downers being a somewhat small viewfinder and lack of IS, and a
the noise improvement over previous models is considered a real highlight.
Having held one in my hands yesterday, I think I could forget about the
viewfinder size and buy one tomorrow - if I could get a decent f/2 prime
between about 14 and 20mm (28-40 equiv.).  Until I can, they won't get me,
but I can easily imagine having one with a a couple of small lenses as a
second kit.

A.