[OM] Fourt-thirds Zenit?

Subject: [OM] Fourt-thirds Zenit?
From: Ali Shah <alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:14:22 -0700 (PDT)
Not sure how accurate/true this is, however its being
discussed on other forums. Supposedly Zenit may
introduce a digital slr with a four-thirds sensor:

http://www.celler.ru/forum/index-25/topic-119573.html

http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/showthread.php?p=574956

"I ran it through babelfish, and this sounded quite
interesting. Digital, 4/3 sensor. Primarily for use
with manual focus lenses, AF lenses would 'not be
ideal'. The question remains, which lenses will be
compatible. If they shave off a further 1mm, and have
an M-mount, they'd have something really interesting!
But they may equally well decide to go 4/3 all the
way.. couldn't really tell from the text.."