[OM] Re: ferries in the fog

Subject: [OM] Re: ferries in the fog
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 08:05:18 -0300

> Umm, Wayne:
>
> http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/3017371#163876949
>
> http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/3017371#163876974
>
> I'll say that I think the latter looks to my eye it would be
> worth some black and white treatment (admittedly a personal
> bias), and they both could perhaps do with some Moosification(*),
> however I don't think either of them shortchange you in the
> "skills" department. The latter is delightfully symmetrical.
> Cheers,
> Marc
> Sydney, Oz

That is probably a good suggestion Marc. Again, unlike Geebee, it almost
never occurs to me to make a picture black and white. And my moosification
skills are limited to cropping and resizing, a little weak for someone
shooting with a C5050. And I know I keep repeating myself, but the C5050
couldn't get reds right if it was paid for it.

Wayne