[OM] Re: ferries in the fog

Subject: [OM] Re: ferries in the fog
From: "Marc Lawrence" <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 10:15:14 +1000
> Wayne Culberson wrote:
> http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/3017371#163876945
> Sometimes I wish I had Geebee's motivation and energy (and
> his skills :-)

Umm, Wayne:

http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/3017371#163876949

http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/3017371#163876974

I'll say that I think the latter looks to my eye it would be
worth some black and white treatment (admittedly a personal
bias), and they both could perhaps do with some Moosification(*),
however I don't think either of them shortchange you in the
"skills" department. The latter is delightfully symmetrical.

((*) Note to Moose - please don't think I use "Moosification"
as a personal assignation of duties. :-) It's just an
OM-specific, broad term for some "post-processing".)

Cheers,
Marc
Sydney, Oz