[OM] Re: canon 5d manual focus lenses which work well/poorly?

Subject: [OM] Re: canon 5d manual focus lenses which work well/poorly?
From: Jay Maynard <jmaynard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 07:28:20 -0500
On Sat, Jun 16, 2007 at 12:21:02PM +0000, chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Backward lens compatibility is one of the strong reasons to look at a
> K10D... but there are others.

Possibly. For those of us with an extensive OM system, though, it's a minor
consideration at best.

I've got the OM-4/3 adapter, and expect to use it very occasionally. Even
so, I'll probably sell off my OM stuff (aside from a couple of pieces that
have personal significance for me, like the OM-2 I bought at my parents'
long-defunct camera store). I'l keep the 50/2 macro, and a couple of other
pieces. I just haven't loaded any of the OMs in a couple of years, and am
finding that the digital stuff gives me as much satisfaction.

Hm. Wonder how the 55/1.2 will do as a portrait lens on the E-410? Wonder if
anyone makes a T-mount for 4/3? The 300/5.6 Celestron mirror would make a
very nice, very long package...
--
Jay Maynard, K5ZC                   http://www.conmicro.com
http://jmaynard.livejournal.com      http://www.tronguy.net