[OM] Re: canon 5d manual focus lenses which work well/poorly?

Subject: [OM] Re: canon 5d manual focus lenses which work well/poorly?
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 09:49:39 -0400
The Canon made FD-EF mount was originally made for use by pro's who had
several of the long tele's and who would have been in a difficult position
to replace them immediately when the EOS came out. The mount was not
publicly available and is rather hard to find even now since it was not made
in large numbers.

Its performance was not intended to perfect for general use but should be
above that of say the Jolos Russian made optical element adapters (I am not
sure that Jolos actually address the FD-EF mount). It is best to leave this
adapter to the history books unless you have a dark side collection that is
incomplete otherwise ;)

Dan S.