[OM] Re: canon 5d manual focus lenses which work well/poorly?

Subject: [OM] Re: canon 5d manual focus lenses which work well/poorly?
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 20:42:43 +0800
Thanks, Chuck.

I'm sorry to hear that. It seems no choice other than Canon & Olympus
4/3 for OM Zuiko MF lenses.

Recently, I notice DSLR to consider to get one again. Unfotunately, no
one is fullfill my idea. The image performance of Olympus 4/3 is the
best & its weight & size are excellent but the VF is too small. It's
very difficult for me with Zuiko MF lenses. Canon 5D is the ideal one
since its VF is very large & bright, but 810g is excluding battery. I
think there will be around 1kg with batttery, its quite heavy for me.

It seems I am still being a slide shooter better.

--
Michael

An Olympus OM system fans