[OM] Re: [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got to

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got to
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 19:37:19 -0400
Outrage, like violence, only leads to further outrage. Why should we
be in a state or perpetual funk? Whom do we help by running around
muttering under our collective breath, or getting all red-faced
shouting at the Idiots d'jour? We must seek equanimity in all things,
and savor each and every moment of life we are given. This doesn't
mean we turn our backs on injustice. Just the contrary. We do what we
can to alleviate it. But we do it with a kind heart, even toward the
perpetrators of the injustice. After all, they must be in some kind
of miserable place to be so out of sorts.

--<g>

--Bob