[OM] Re: [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got to

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Intel Mac users only -- mac and pc the lines just got to
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 07:56:10 +1000
Apple used to offer just about any of their operating systems for a
small cost for those who wished to maintain or upgrade heritage
machinery - can't remember just how far back it went. (I suspect that
I'm the only person I know who actually used System 1.0 - I'd love o
get the image of the mountains back as a nostalgia graphic).  They
may be upgrades from a licencing point of view but you can boot from
disc so they must be complete.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx