[OM] Re: More E-410 FULL FRAME TEST SHOTS

Subject: [OM] Re: More E-410 FULL FRAME TEST SHOTS
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 16:20:22 -0700
Daniel Sepke wrote:
> Moose,
>
> I love your roll overs but I have a (hopefully tiny) request regarding the
> multi stage ones. As you know the code for the multi stage ones doesn't work
> right in IE.
Well... Thanks, I think. That's a couple of hours I won't get back, but
your question did prod me to try a few things that 'shouldn't' make a
difference. Several didn't, but I did find one that works. Putting the
roll-over boxes below the image, for some reason unknown to me, works in
IE. Try it out.
M:\My Documents\My
Pictures\1sfromothers\Fenwick\GasWorks1cr\Gasworks1cr1.htm
<M:%5CMy%20Documents%5CMy%20Pictures%5C1sfromothers%5CFenwick%5CGasWorks1cr%5CGasworks1cr1.htm>
> P.S did you get my offlist email regarding the lovely print you sent me for
> the print exchange?

Indeed I did, and thanks for the public compliment.  ;-)

As to a bigger version, I'm simply not printing just now. I've been
mucking out my 'office', including moving the R1800 to a temporary (I
hope, I hope!), awkward location, both so I can move without falling
over things and to prepare to make it impossible again when the new
computer arrives next week. While I transfer my life from old to new
box, I'll be living with two boxes, two 19" monitors, three printers,
one film scanner, one flatbed scanner, a handful of external drives, and
all the crap that goes with. Aaagh! I hope it's worth it. PS better
bloody get up, sing and dance.

So yes, I'll be happy to do the bigger print, but probably not right away.

Moose