[OM] Re: Washington DC Camera store Recomendations??

Subject: [OM] Re: Washington DC Camera store Recomendations??
From: Michael Collins <l43g20th@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 May 2007 19:09:13 -0400
It may be worth calling B&H to see whether they can be flexible about
shipping to a hotel. I don't know whether their main concern is fraud or
shipments going astray. A few years ago I managed to get them to do so when
I was about to visit New York - I think I had to fax them a copy of the
hotel reservation showing the home address matching the credit card address.
That purchase was my Vivitar S1 90mm, so it was no small sum of money.

Michael