[OM] Re: Extreme Telephoto closeup pictures

Subject: [OM] Re: Extreme Telephoto closeup pictures
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 11:51:56 +0100
The blog looks good, Ken.

I like the leaves and the flowers, but the fence with flowers is not
quite as good.  The composition and the exposure are, as usual,
excellent, but perhaps the knots and imperfections in the wood
detract from the intended isolation of the subject.

The photo of the car underneath looks great.  Perhaps it's the
setting, the size, the saturation and colour or the apparent movement
in the car, but it looks almost painterly to me.

Chris