[OM] Re: Some OM portraits from my visit to Indiana

Subject: [OM] Re: Some OM portraits from my visit to Indiana
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 01:59:00 -0700
Chris Crawford wrote:

> http://www.chriscrawfordphoto.com/fine_art/portfolio/people/photopages/mack-
> smiling.htm
>
> This is my son, MacKenzie. He was so happy to see me! It had been almost a
> year. Shot with OM-4T, Zuiko 100mm f2.8, Tmax 400 developed in Tmax
> developer diluted 1+7. Exposure was f5.6 and 1/250

Man, that's a tough situation for you.

My first wife and I got ( and get) along fine, so spending time with our
son when we divorced wasn't a problem. When she got a bit flaky for a
while when he was MacKenzie's age, I took full custody and kept it.
(Anybody who wants custody of him, his wife and two girls, drop me a
line, I can't really afford them.) ;-)

I hope things improve soon for you

Moose