[OM] Re: Vancouver Island

Subject: [OM] Re: Vancouver Island
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 10:43:14 +0100
Hmm, I didn't enjoy looking at those photos, Tom.  They made me feel
rather inadequate.

:-)

You have a great eye and I really liked many of them, but especially
the bubble and the shells.  The former has a fantastic texture to
it.  The one of you (?) in the waterfall was beautifully composed,
lit, exposed and presented.  It would have been better with a girl of
course ...

Which lens did you use?

Chris