[OM] Racing weekend - final installment

Subject: [OM] Racing weekend - final installment
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 11:15:18 -0700 (PDT)
http://image66.blogspot.com/

Walt, the first picture is just for you. I know you'll enjoy it.

The photography improved throughout the weekend--practice makes
perfect or some sappy thing like that.  Other than one wierd oddity
with a CF card, everything ran perfectly.  The weather was
outstanding and the crowd huge.

My brother tells me that the number one rule of racing photography is
"The Crashes Always Happen Where You Ain't".  Well, I was in total
agreement with that assessment until about seven laps from the finish
when a Turn-Four multicar happened right in front of me.  I got a
nice sequence of five pictures from that (one posted in the blog).

More thoughts to follow as I think of them.

AG

Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.