[OM] Re: Stolen images for sale on eBay

Subject: [OM] Re: Stolen images for sale on eBay
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 08:10:01 -0400
Someone said the images were 72 dpi, but quite large. My Olympus
C-5060 digicam shoots 72 dpi images that are, like, 20x30. Scott
Kelby in one of his books teaches a neat trick to covert a huge 72
dpi file to a very useful and much smaller 300 dpi file that then can
be worked in such a way as to provide an excellent fine-art print. My
best-selling image was shot with the C-5060, at 72 dpi, and treated
according to Kelby. Just the other day I printed a quite acceptable
true 16x20 out of it.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bobwhitmire.com