[OM] Re: Stolen images for sale on eBay

Subject: [OM] Re: Stolen images for sale on eBay
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 05:51:49 -0400
And it has changed dramatically in the US in the last 35 years.  Between
1970 and 1975 I lived in Centerville, Virginia not far from Washington,
DC.  During those years it simply never occurred to us to lock the front
door; even if we left on a week's vacation.  I can never recall hearing
of a burglary in the neighborhood.  In fact, I don't think we ever
locked the door when we lived in Woodstock, New York from 1975-1985.
Probably didn't start locking the door until we lived in Boca Raton,
Florida from 1985-1995.  Drugs have probably changed the scene.

Chuck Norcutt