[OM] Re: Does anyone know the write speed for E-xxx cameras ?

Subject: [OM] Re: Does anyone know the write speed for E-xxx cameras ?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 09:14:11 -0400
For the same reason that IBM used to make 150 and 300 card per minute
punch card readers... the only difference between them was the gear
ratio on the drive motor.  It's product differentiation to justify a
much higher price for the premium product.  Cost of manufacture may have
little or nothing to do with it.  Of course, you run the risk of a
competitor undercutting you on features at a lower price.

Chuck Norcutt