[OM] Re: T45 is a servicemans nightmare.

Subject: [OM] Re: T45 is a servicemans nightmare.
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 23:25:26 +1000 (EST)
Hi Dr Chuck (now thats got a nice ring to it)

> Yeah, why do you do that?  You can use a T-45 or you can use a T-32 and
> open up one stop or, if digital, add a stop on the ISO dial.  Lots mo'
> easier 'n cheaper.

Why do people climb a mountain ?

It's not the destination that matters, tis the journey grasshopper.
The journey that leads to satisfaction and fullfillment.

Either that or I'm loosing it :-)
HaHaHa heee, what ? no not the straight jacket, I promise I'll never
do it again.

Cheers
Ian Manners
http://www.comkal.net/

Calling Windows an "innovation" is like calling Caddyshack a "golf lesson."