[OM] Re: [photo] was: Re: T45 is a servicemans nightmare.

Subject: [OM] Re: [photo] was: Re: T45 is a servicemans nightmare.
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 16:34:07 +1000
Couldn't agree more - that's medieval in its power.
I'm quite overwhelmed by it. Unselfed, as Iris Murdoch would have said.
She argued for the existence of some things eternal outside the self
because of our powerful reaction to them - she used beauty but this
will do just as well. There is a moment when the rational self is
overpowered and to some extent, we all lose our mind in that moment.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx