[OM] Racing Pictures Posted Online

Subject: [OM] Racing Pictures Posted Online
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 12:50:46 -0700 (PDT)
I just posted a handful of images up in my blog. These are straight
out of the camera and taken within the last couple of hours.  I'm
experimenting with a new lens and struggling a bit to get a handle on
it.  Out of a couple hundred pictures, these are the closest to
keepers I took.

There is a part of my that is tempted to just go back to the Zuikos
tonight, but I know that isn't the right thing to do.

image66.blogspot.com

During tonight's racing I'll be posting further racing action so stay
tuned.  I am willing to listen to comments and suggestions too, so
please comment away.

AG

 spam the boot. Take control with tough spam protection in the all-new Yahoo!
Mail Beta.