[OM] Re: Size of Spot Meter - OM-4(T)

Subject: [OM] Re: Size of Spot Meter - OM-4(T)
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 11:16:42 -0700
It is a true spot meter reading only 2% of the image area. It reads a
circle slightly smaller than the focusing aid on the 2-13 screen. I
always used the inside split image circle as the best approximation.
That is probably not accurate, but close enough. You can seen the
sensitive area in the 1-4n screen on this page:

http://olympus.dementia.org/eSIF/om-sif/findergroup/focusingscreens.htm

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA