[OM] Re: Does anyone know the write speed for E-xxx cameras ?

Subject: [OM] Re: Does anyone know the write speed for E-xxx cameras ?
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 14:11:56 +0200
The roginal/E-1 firmware was 1.4, which seems to be the latest/last. The
Extreme III accelleration was 25% faster though. I have to admit that I
really appreciate the 12 exposure buffer on the E-1, rather than the 4 on
the other Oly DSLRs. Why do Olympus limit it? Memory is cheap these days...

Roger Key