[OM] Re: Tombstones

Subject: [OM] Re: Tombstones
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 01:04:02 +0000
To quote the character Bear Claw Chris Lapp, played by Will Geer in the Robert
Redford movie Jeremiah Johnson, "I don't want a full-time night woman." Guess
I'm just getting old and settled in my ways. And I've got lots of hobbies:
cars, shooting, woodworking, birdfeeding, photography, some occasional
gardening, taking care of two big Ragdoll cats, and annoying people here. :-]

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --