[OM] Re: Prints

Subject: [OM] Re: Prints
From: Michael Collins <l43g20th@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 11:47:37 -0400
On 5/15/07 10:37 AM, "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ... 15x18 ...  I can't get mass-produced plastic bags to hold them.

I had a quick look at the Light Impressions site, 'cos that what I'm used to
buying (through a gallery here) and I thought had quite a variety of sizes,
but they have no 15x18 and in fact seem to have reduced their line of
polyethylene and polypropylene bags considerably. However, I also bumped
into a couple of things you might take a look at, one a domestic [to you]
supplier of bags and one an Antipodean supplier of sleeves:

  http://clearviewbag.thomasnet.com/category/material-types

  http://www.prolong.com.au/photo/photo_printsleeve.html

Michael